Junior Khiladi – Terms & Conditions
Written by Sudipto Das on April 17, 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE “GENERAL RULES”) ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS/CONTESTANTS OF THE “JUNIOR KHILADI” (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE “CONTEST”) PROMOTED / ORGANIZED BY M/S HT MEDIA LTD (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “HTML”). THE RULES CAN BE AMENDED OR VARIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY HTML.
- The Contest period is as follows: 23rd March 2019- 12th May 2019. The contest is open only for parents having children between the age group of 6-11 years (Delhi & NCR).
- This contest will be held in the Superwomaniya RJ Stutee, Full on Punjabi with RJ Avi & Comedy ki Dukkan RJ Luckie at Fever 104 FM.
- To participate, the listeners will have to send an SMS ‘JK’ to 9953104104.
- The participants will get a call from HTML and will be asked to answer cricket related questions. If the participation answers the questions correctly. The winner gets a chance to take their child to meet the DELHI CAPITALS players in the dugout & the child will get an autograph & photograph with the players before a DELHI CAPITALS match
- Only those entries, which are received by HTML shall be considered for the contest and HTML shall not be responsible for non-receipt, delay of any entry. HTML does not take any responsibility for any errors arising out of incorrect or incomplete entries.
- HTML shall not be responsible for alteration or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost whether arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes beyond its control.
- HTML shall not be liable for system/server failures. Neither can HTML be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any of the third parties involved in the contest.
- HTML reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserves and/or disclose the personal information of the user if the same is required in connection with this contest
- The winners will be chosen in a best of 3 question format pitting 2 participants (mothers/ parents) against each other. The one who answers maximum questions correctly wins and would be awarded with her child to wish the Delhi Capitals Team before the tournament begins.
- Decision of HTML with respect to selection of winners shall be final and binding upon the participants/winners
- Only the winners shall be informed by HTML and the details shall be sent via MOBILE Number provided at the time of registration of the contest. Non-receiving of calls shall result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- The winners shall be required to produce/submit photo identity/an address proof as and when required by HTML. The winners may be required to sign the Terms and Conditions herein before accepting the prize. In case false/fake identification details are submitted, the concerned participant/winner shall be disqualified immediately from the contest.
- Though HTML shall make every effort to declare the results of the contest on the due date for the respective prize draws, it shall not be responsible for any delay in announcing winners of the respective prize draws arising out of reasons beyond its control in the normal course of business.
- HTML holds no responsibility or liability in case HTML is unable to inform the winner of his/her win due to non-availability / wrong number or any other reason within a period of 7 days from holding of the event, having made despite the best efforts. In such a case HTML shall not be liable to proof the efforts made in this regard.
- The winner is solely responsible for any other expenses related to the acceptance/use of the offer or participation in the contest.
- Prizes shall not be substituted for cash, either in whole or in part, at any stage of the Contest. The prizes shall be non-negotiable and non-transferable. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, HTML reserves the sole right to offer an alternative prize of the same value.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- HTML shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the winner while availing the offer.
- In the event of any winner choosing not to accept the prize(s) or forfeit any and/or all claims qua the prize, HTML shall have the absolute discretion deal with such prize as it deems fit.
- All entries will be treated as the property of HTML and can be used by HTML or any of its partners / sponsors / associates etc. for any promotional and / or commercial activity & the participants/winners waive all rights of whatsoever nature in the said entries in favors of HTML by participating in the contest. The participants agree and grants right to HTML and its above defined associates to send promotional messages, SMS’s, calls of their own or any third-party product.
- Participants/winners may be required by HTML to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledge that HTML has the absolute and exclusive right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it may deem fit without any consideration or payment of similar nature to such participants/winners.
- HTML in its absolute discretion may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a participant’s/winner’s name, character, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning this contest, or generally. HTML may promote or advertise that a winner has won the contest.
- Participation in the contest does not assure winning or getting a chance of selection as a winner. Listeners / Participants understands and accepts that assuring that on winning, their children would be taken to the ground venue for the Contest or for any of the activity undertaken by HTML or any of its partners is beyond HTML’S control as third party involvement is there in order to facilitate the same and is also dependent on the other prior commitments and schedule and thus HTML will not and shall not be responsible if the same cannot be undertaken by HTML. In such a scenario, HTML shall provide the winners with a substitute gift, selected at sole discretion of HTML, which shall then be the only gratification provided by HTML to the winner.
- HTML reserves the right to extend or to cancel, or change the manner in which the contest is organized or discontinue or terminate the contest at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest and/or web-site is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, HTML reserves the right to seek damages from any such Candidate to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- HTML reserves the right to disqualify any participant/winner if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant/winner has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. If any participant is disqualified from the contest, HTML in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement participant should be selected. In this event, any further participant will be selected on the same criteria as the original participant and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
- HTML in its absolute discretion reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms & Conditions, wholly or in part, at any time without giving any prior notice and the participant/winner agrees to abide by such additions, alterations, modifications and changes.
- Participation in the contest implies acceptance of all the terms & conditions herein and you agree to sign and accept the Indemnity Bond and undertaking to be filled in by you at HT Media’s office in order to enable HTML to take your child to the venue for participation. Your refusal to sign the Indemnity bond and undertaking empowers HT Media to cancel your prize and provide it to some other participant.