Delhi – Fever Ke Naam Ka Bill Phaado
Written by crucible on October 17, 2017
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE “GENERAL RULES”) ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS/CONTESTANTS OF “_Fever ke Naam ka biil phado” CONTEST (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE “CONTEST”) PROMOTED / ORGANIZED BY M/S HT MEDIA LTD (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “HTML”). THE RULES CAN BE AMENDED OR VARIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY HT MEDIA LIMITED
Mechanics of Contest are as below:
• The contest activity starts from 13 Oct 2017 till 20th Oct 2017 for listeners of FEVER 104 FM Delhi Station
• The winner will be announced during broadcasted on HTML’s Radio 104 FM Radio in Delhi.
• Winner details (per day):
Prize Type Total Value (All Winners)
1 20 winners 1.5 Lac
Winning amount shall be subject to deduction of applicable taxes.
We are asking listeners to send in their entries through our WhatsApp number – 9911700104. They are sending photo/copy of their bills on our whatsapp number & winners are selected through randomizer. Everyday 1 winner/show. (Morning, Mid-Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
We also call the selected winner and ask them a simple question to ensure that it is a game of skill
• Entry and participation in the Contest shall be deemed an unconditional and irrevocable acceptance of these General Rules. All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the contest or the prizes form part of these General Rules.
• HTML reserves the sole right to terminate the Contest at any time without giving prior notice. All decisions of HTML in any matter relating to the Contest shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
• A failure by HTML to enforce any of these General Rules in any instances will not give rise to any claim by any person.
• HTML reserves the right to amend these General Rules at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
• Should HTML or its agents become aware of any fraud, deceit or similar action undertaken in connection with the Contest or otherwise, or any act or omission which might have an adverse effect on the Contest, HTML reserves the right to forfeit the Contestant’s place in the Contest (without giving any reason and without notice).
• Employees of HTML, its subsidiaries, sponsors of the prizes, associated agencies and their immediate family members and relatives/distant relatives are not eligible to participate in this contest.
• Eligibility: Contestant must be residents of Delhi &NCR and above the age of 18 years are only eligible for the contest. HTML reserves the right to announce another participating contestant as the Winner if the selected winner defaults on any of the General Rules.
• HTML will not be responsible in any way for failure of any backend technology of IVRS applications and resultant inability of a listener or reader for participation. HTML will not be responsible for alteration or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes beyond its control.
• Winner will be liable to pay the taxes (if any) as applicable on the winning Prize.
• The winner is chosen by a randomizer and only the winner will be intimated by phone by HTML and shall be provided with the address from where the winner can collect the prizes.
• The winner shall collect the prizes from HTML, Fever office in Delhi. The winning prize shall be handed over to the winner on production of valid documents for Photo ID proof/Valid Passport. Any failure on the part of the winner to comply with directions issued by HTML, shall entitle HTML, in its own discretion to cancel and forfeit the prize for the said winner and then the same prize will be given to the next winner.
• All the costs and expenses for collecting the Prize will be borne solely by the winner and HTML shall not entertain any claim, whatsoever. The winner is solely responsible for any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the offer.
• The winner shall bear any Gift tax / Logistics / commuting/Visa cost and any other government taxes or fees levied for availing the prize, if applicable. Winner accepts and understands that any and all other related costs and charges have to be borne by the winner failure of which shall make HTML eligible to forfeit the prize. At no point winner shall make HTML liable or responsible for any additional charges to be paid by the winner for claiming/availing the prizes.
• HTML it’s Partners and/or its subsidiaries shall not be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, loss of belongings or life due to any mishaps like fire, robbery, riots, air crash, accident stampedes or any other natural calamity or human led calamity to participants of the contest when availing/realizing the prize. Winners need to sign another indemnity/undertaking provided by HTML which shall be final and binding upon all the winners.
• Listeners / Participant undertake that he / she is the sole decision maker and is participating in the contest at his / her own free will, at his / her own cost and consequence and shall be solely responsible for any mis-happening/liability arising due to such participation.
• The Prize shall not be transferable and no request shall be entertained by HTML for such transfer. All decisions by HTML regarding the selection of the winners shall be final and binding.
• HTML shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the participants while participating in the Contest.
• Failure by HTML to enforce any of these Rules in any instance(s) shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
• The contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes shall be subject exclusively to Delhi jurisdiction only.
• HTML in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time, without giving any previous notice to the participants, to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms & conditions, wholly or in part, or to withdraw the contest.
• The prize(s) for this Contest shall neither be assignable nor transferable under any circumstances.
• In case of any dispute or difference in respect of the prize/ selection of winners, the decision of HTML shall be final and binding on all concerned.
• Apart from the above-mentioned prize/s, nothing else will be provided to the winner. All applicable taxes, levies, cesses, insurances, transfers, visas and other incidental expenses, if any, will have to be borne and paid by the winner.
• HTML shall on a best effort basis confirm the names/identity of the winner by calling the winner on their Mobile or Telephone Numbers. However, if the verification of the identity of the winners is not possible due to any reason(s) including but not limited to, the inability to contact the winner or any other reason beyond the reasonable control of HTML, the winner may verify the details published at the aforementioned website. All prizes shall be claimed by the winners, accompanied with documents specified herein below, from HTML. The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the winner include the following (the document list is only indicative and not exhaustive and HTML shall be entitled to request the Winner to produce such other document/s from the winner as it may deem fit to its sole and absolute satisfaction:
o Identity Proof,
o Address Proof,
o PAN Card and
o Ownership of Phone Number used to participate in the Contest
• HTML at its sole discretion may also waive production of any of the aforesaid documents
• Failure to claim the prize within the prescribed time limit may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize and/or declaration of alternate winner which is at the sole discretion of HTML
• This offer in this Contest cannot be used in conjunction with any alternative offer or promotion.
• Any upgrade with respect to the prize will be borne by the winner and additional amount, if any, would be paid directly by the winner and subject to availability and at the discretion of HTML
• The Winner shall be responsible to keep in safe custody the intimation letter and/or confirmations given/ issued to him/her if any by HTML. In case of loss or damage or theft of the same, HTML reserves the right to issue duplicate(s) subject to such verifications and/or on such other term/s as it may desire.
• HTML reserves the right to change/modify/amend the terms and conditions of the Prize at any time at its sole discretion.
• HTML or its subsidiaries shall not be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner or any third party, whether in connection with this contest, or for breach of any warranty or in tort.
• HTML and its subsidiaries shall not be responsible for any claim/s arising out of any technical failure/s either before, during, or after the completion of the Contest including but not limited to any technical failures in the telephone lines, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct contest score updates or any mistakes arising out of technical snags. Further, HTML shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of any failure(s) which are beyond the control of HTML or its vendors.
• This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. act of God or any circumstance beyond the control of HTML. Winner agrees and understands that in case winner is unable to avail his/her prize due to any force majeure circumstances, HTML shall not and cannot be held liable for the same and is in no way under any circumstances whatsoever responsible to towards the winner.
• The Contest is valid subject to the winner complying with all terms, conditions and/or formalities as required by HTML. Any failure on the part of the listener/winner to comply with the any specified term, condition and/or formality shall render the listener/winner liable for disqualification at the sole discretion of HTML
• HTML reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria at its sole discretion at anytime during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the listener/winner/participant.
• Participants/contestants shall indemnify HTML against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance or use of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including, but not limited to, personal injury and/or damage, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise, whatsoever.
• HTML in its absolute discretion may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a participant’s/winner’s name, character, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning this contest, and in any reasonable manner it may deem fit or generally without any consideration or payment of similar nature to such participants/winners. HTML may promote or advertise that a winner has won the contest.
• Participation in the contest implies acceptance of all the terms & conditions associated with the contest.