About Fever FM
The Fever FM journey began in 2006 when HT Media launched Fever 104 FM in Delhi. The aim was to create a pan India youth destination station that aired content which was vibrant, youthful and contemporary.
In the next 2 years Fever was launched in Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata. Today Fever FM plays in the following cities:
Delhi (104 FM)
Mumbai (104 FM)
Bengaluru (104 FM)
Kolkata (104 FM)
Chennai (91.9 FM)
Hyderabad (94.3 FM)
Lucknow (104 FM)
Kanpur (95 FM)
Allahabad (94.3 FM)
Gorakhpur (94.3 FM)
Agra (93.7 FM)
Aligarh (94.9 FM)
Bareilly (94.9 FM)
The journey however was far from easy!
In a business that is highly complex, super competitive and inventory driven, we needed a differentiator – Something that set us apart.
Thanks to innovation combined with conviction, self-belief, passion, team work and a can-do-attitude, we have set new benchmarks in the industry.
Today, Fever is one of the top performing, fastest growing Radio companies of India in terms of both listenership and revenue.
Fever FM has been a thought leader and has many music and non-music innovations to its credit and many of these have been emulated by competition.
– Number 1 in Delhi with 19% market share for over 5 years
– Number 1 in mumbai with 17.6% market share
– Number 1 in Bangalore amongst the non-kannada Radio stations
– Number 1 in Kolkata from 7 AM to midnight
In fact Fever FM has introduced many genres and driven appointment listening for new consumer segments. Fever FM is not only India’s Bollywood Radio station but also the GEC of Radio.
If Fever FM is the official Radio partner, the film is a sure shot member of the 100 Cr. Club
Fever is the one stop destination for the biggest superstars in the country. All Bollywood blockbusters release on Fever FM.
Fever FM took a high ground on music and offered listeners more music, the core reason for tuning into Radio, to listeners through unique innovations.
– 40 mins non-stop music
– Fever Unplugged
– Fever Ki Mehfil
– Fever Ka Thappa on biggest songs
– Fever Top 10
– Fever Super Fresh
– Guzzler – presenting Ghazals in new avatars
– Official Radio Partners of Delhi Daredevils for 10 years in a row
– Official Radio Partners of Mumbai India for 7 years in a row
– Partnership with Kolkata Knight riders & Royal Challengers Bangalore
– Official Radio Partners of RCB for 7 years in a row
– Partnership with Atletico De Kolkata – Indian Super League
– Partnerships with Indian Hockey League, Indian Boxing league and even Formula 1
Fever FM launched ‘Fever Voice of Change (FVOC) in 2014’, the biggest CSR in the history of Radio that urges listeners to not just wish to see a change they want in society, but also be a part of this change. FVOC believes in bringing about a ‘demonstrable’ change, with the belief that ‘You’ and ‘I’ are enough to bring a change in society, and aptly emphasizes ‘Bakwaas Band, Badlaav Shuru’
– Bharat Positive: Celebrating the unsung heroes of the Indian army with Gautam Gambhir and John Abraham
– Mission Tezaa: Rehabilitation of 15 acid attack victims
– Blood Bank 104: more than 20,000 liters of blood donated
– More than 180 surgical interventions and more than 7000 lives saved
– Each one kheench one – Voting initiative with Amitabh Bachchan; appreciated by the election commission
– First ever wedding and Swayamvar on Radio
– Innovative promotions with mega prizes – I Love Fever, Flat Giveaway
– Pioneered Radio Dramas like Ramayana on Radio, Bal Gopal, Gandhi, Sainath and many others
– Entertainment Ka Baap Awards – first on air entertainment awards on Radio
– Grand celebration of festivals with grand prizes like Ganpati, flat giveaway, Chopper rides and Zamindar style Pujo celebration
– Customized “Radio Ka Yog Shivir” for Patanjali
– Radio’s first jacket for Vodafone 4G
– Yearlong alliance with Ambience Mall with initiatives that drive footfall and business
– A year-long music show for Bacardi that brought alive the product proposition – Bacardi Good Crazy Music Hour
– 50 days 50 stars for Maruti Ciaz launch in Kolkata
Baap RJs and Shows
– Number 1 in 6 out of 8 drive time shows across 4 key metros
– Innovative shows that connect with the listeners and are rooted in the local city nuances, Superhero Vs Super traffic in Bangalore, Ready Steady Po in Chennai, Full On Punjabi in Delhi, Nanachi Tang in Mumbai.
In 2015, HT Media and Fever FM were the biggest investors in the Phase III Radio e-auctions and won 10 new frequencies. Fever expanded from being a 4 station network to a 15 station network in 13 cities, becoming the only one to have 2 Radio stations in Delhi and Mumbai. The acquisition of a Radio station in Chennai was the first ever in the history of Radio.
This investment was a result of their faith in Fever listenership, business performance, and Fever’s revenue and RAM chart dominance
Fever FM captures over 50% of the Indian FM Market and focuses on offering listeners ‘money can’t buy’ experiences.
With a listener base of over 18 million and the best Time Spent Listening (TSL), Fever FM is the destination of choice for youth across cities.
Fever FM is the only network to have two frequencies in the two biggest cities of India, Delhi & Mumbai – Fever FM & Radio Nasha.
Fever FM is strong on performance and merit. A strong listener focus with a high degree of innovation, passion, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit drive us.
Fever FM is a company that has stood for innovation and set trends for other players in the industry to emulate.
However, behind the glamour and entertainment there is a lot of hard work.
Fever FM’s Mission 2020
‘To the finest entertainment company built on execution excellence towards a revenue of Rs 1000 cr.’
At Fever FM, it is time for us to BE THE CHAMPION!